Always a step ahead – with our online and live training sessions
Training sessions from Knorr-Bremse TruckServices make repairs and maintenance even more safe and efficient. Register now!
Always in motion!
Qualified employees are the foundation of smooth everyday workshop operations. The requirements placed on your workforce increase with every new and innovative product. As a development partner, we are very familiar with Knorr-Bremse’s technologies, systems and components. Our training sessions are designed for workshops and fleet operators, as well as technically oriented functions at distributors. We keep you and your employees up to date on the latest technology. Together, we can keep your vehicles running longer!
All training sessions at a glance
Searching for and booking training sessions should be easy! Our new training section provides a clear overview of the courses you have already booked and allows you and your employees to easily register for additional training. We also offer online training sessions with the quality you expect. Practical courses are held on site as “in-person” training sessions– in compliance with applicable hygiene standards at all times.
Training by and with professionals – Your advantages
• Highly qualified trainers with many years of workshop expertise
• Training on how to use and handle the latest technical systems and components from Knorr-Bremse
• Information on new technologies, right from the OEM.
• Learning a methodical approach to troubleshooting.
• Legally required training, such as safety testing courses.
• Use and practical application of Knorr-Bremse diagnostic systems
• Practical focus with a “hands-on” approach.
• Broad range of product and service training sessions that can be combined with one another.
• Support for your continued and ongoing training.
• Learning and training certificates.
Your new training area – Register now!
Always a step ahead – with online and live training sessions From Knorr-Bremse TruckServices. All training sessions at a glance in the training area.